1.28.11
We got to hold Brandon for the first time on Friday! Scott went to visit Brandon in the morning and he was crying, so the nurse asked if he wanted to hold him. Brandon calmed right down and loved being held. Then I went in the afternoon and got to hold Brandon as well. It is fun now that we can hold him instead of just staring at him.
Brandon seems to be doing well. He is still on SiPAP and is opening his eyes more now.
6 comments:
best news :)
yea for getting to hold him! He's making such fast progress! I need to see him again. He's probably changed a lot already.
I can't even imagine how sweet that must have been. Congratulations!
hey! just clicked over from your email. i guess i've been out of the loop, didn't know you had the baby! so glad you got to finally hold him. that must have be so amazing. hope all is well!
yay!!I'm glad he is doing well!
oh that is so wonderful you got to hold him, and how sweet that he stopped crying when his daddy held him. hope you guys are hanging in there! and i love the picture of brandon up close. does he have dark hair?
Post a Comment