Last night was a rough one. Brandon is good now. He got some mucus in his lungs and his heart rate dropped. He also had to have a blood transfusion today.
Oh my, Sarah. You and the fam are in our prayers. I've been thinking about you so much lately. I cannot imagine what you're going through. What an emotional time! I so wish we could be there to help keep your older boys busy. I'm so glad your family is nearby!! You are one strong mama!!
Thanks for the update...I have been thinking about you and your family a lot since I found out that you had Brandon early. You and your family are in our prayers.
2 comments:
Oh my, Sarah. You and the fam are in our prayers. I've been thinking about you so much lately. I cannot imagine what you're going through. What an emotional time! I so wish we could be there to help keep your older boys busy. I'm so glad your family is nearby!! You are one strong mama!!
Thanks for the update...I have been thinking about you and your family a lot since I found out that you had Brandon early. You and your family are in our prayers.
Post a Comment