Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving


This year we stayed home and had Thanksgiving with just the four of us. Unfortunately Cameron got sick Wednesday night and was sick all day Thursday. So pretty much I sat and held a crying/uncomfortable child while Scott and Matthew made all the food. We (Scott) cooked a turkey for the first time and it was delicious. He marinated the turkey, so it was very juicy and flavorful. All of the food was amazing. I love having a cook in the house!


Luckily Cameron was feeling better by Friday, so I was able to start the potty training process. I figured this was a good weekend since Scott would be around to give Matthew attention and I could focus on Cameron. Plus, it has been really cold (relative to here) so we pretty much stayed indoors, turned on the heater and watched a bunch of movies. Hopefully this potty training thing works out so Cameron can be out of diapers before baby #3 arrives. So far he has averaged about one accident a day, all of which have been fairly small.

Oh, and how could I forget the turkeys we made. I could barely get a picture before these got eaten…
 

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

allison. said...

I love the turkeys! P.s. Your boys are SOOOO cute!

Miriam said...

Those look SO good!! We should make them here!!!! I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind! =)