Yesterday, while driving in the car, Matthew turned to Cameron and said, “I love you.” Immediately after Cameron looked over at Matthew and said, “I love you too.”
I love moments like that too! I can't believe you are having a baby...let alone a boy. Has it been that long since I have seen you. :( Come see us out in Alamo. I am thrilled for your little family. Keep us posted on all the fun news.
5 comments:
haha...that is really cute how spontaneous it was! :)
I love them!!
Very sweet! Landon FINALLY started saying "I yove you" and it wonderful.
woo,that's so sweet! I miss them!
I love moments like that too! I can't believe you are having a baby...let alone a boy. Has it been that long since I have seen you. :( Come see us out in Alamo. I am thrilled for your little family. Keep us posted on all the fun news.
Post a Comment