now its time for CHRISTMAS! :)
I love the Halloween themed food! Did you do that at a party or just at home?
Reb-Yeah, we just did that at home. I love that Matthew is getting old enough to enjoy/actually help with that kind of stuff. Makes it fun!
Sarah, You have a beautiful family. I love that your boys look like they are so close. So cute, Todd and I have a blog if you wanted to kept up with us at all. toddsaymiller.blogspot
That's awesome to see Matthew as the "friendly ghost." He was very adamant that he was not a scary one in nursery :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
now its time for CHRISTMAS! :)
I love the Halloween themed food! Did you do that at a party or just at home?
Reb-
Yeah, we just did that at home. I love that Matthew is getting old enough to enjoy/actually help with that kind of stuff. Makes it fun!
Sarah, You have a beautiful family. I love that your boys look like they are so close. So cute, Todd and I have a blog if you wanted to kept up with us at all. toddsaymiller.blogspot
That's awesome to see Matthew as the "friendly ghost." He was very adamant that he was not a scary one in nursery :)
Post a Comment