Tuesday, November 9, 2010

On April 6th...

or sometime around then... this little guy will be joining us:
Yep, you heard that right. We are having another BOY!!

17 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

congratulations! woo hoo another boy! cute. :)

Jana said...

yayyyy! so excited :)

Emily N. said...

Congrats! Gotta love boys! :)

Steph said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome :)

Jen said...

Congratulations! You are destined to be a mom of boys. That will be so much fun!

Beatrice said...

Yay, congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!

Jenny said...

CONGRATS! How very exciting! We sure love boys over here. :)

Lisa and Mark said...

congratulations!

Ellsworth Family said...

Congrats!!! I am soooo excited for you guys!!!

B&K said...

Congratulations!!!!! Another happy beautiful boy, how exciting!!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

WOO WOO! Congrats!

Joanne said...

Wow! Congrats! Another boy! :)

All Handleys on Deck! said...

I was wondering when you'd write a post!! =)
P.S. I don't think I've ever seen an ultrasound picture that clear before!!
P.S.S. Congratulations!!

Emily said...

Congrats! I'm sure the Boys are excited.

shirley said...

congratulations! So excited to hear that! Another boy, HAHA!

Kris and Megan said...

ANOTHER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You guys are just meant to have boys I guess because you make them so dang cute! How do you feel about it?? I am so excited for you. I keep thinking I will have all boys for some reason. Congrats, I knew it wouldn't be long before another cute Crane was on the way :) We need to catch up soon on the phone!

Daniel and Lisa said...

How exciting! Another BOY! I'm due with a girl April 4. So fun! Congratulations!