It is more fun when they get excited over things having to do with Christmas! Congrats on baby #3! I am sorry I haven't commented lately! Its been a mad house here with my new job I started..Its amazing that only a couple of days would cause me to not seem to be able to get anything done!
what cute rudolphs! where do you get all your crafty ideas for the kids, what a fun mom they have! :) and i can't believe you are diaper changing free for a while at your house! i am nowhere near ready to start landon with this whole toddler bed fiasco. when did matthew potty train? i've heard younger kids train earlier because they want to be like the older siblings.
3 comments:
I love that picture of Cameron. What a cute idea :)
It is more fun when they get excited over things having to do with Christmas! Congrats on baby #3! I am sorry I haven't commented lately! Its been a mad house here with my new job I started..Its amazing that only a couple of days would cause me to not seem to be able to get anything done!
what cute rudolphs! where do you get all your crafty ideas for the kids, what a fun mom they have! :) and i can't believe you are diaper changing free for a while at your house! i am nowhere near ready to start landon with this whole toddler bed fiasco. when did matthew potty train? i've heard younger kids train earlier because they want to be like the older siblings.
Post a Comment