Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve--Matching pj's

We went to Washington for Christmas and I am finally downloading my pictures... so hopefully I'll start posting about our trip :)

Christmas Eve 2010
Scott's mom made matching pajamas for all the girls and kids (and bought matching ones for the guys). I can't believe how much time it must have taken her to sew so many pajamas! Unfortunately Matthew fell asleep during the hour car ride to Mindy & Garet's house, so he was a little grumpy and not the most cooperative with pictures in the beginning.

Above: Cousins-- Jaden, Sadie, Paige, Emma, Gracie, Lily, Cameron & Sydney

Above: Emma, Jaden, Gracie & Sydney

Above: Hannah, Melissa & Julia all got tutus that matched the little girls.
Above: Cameron & Grandma
Above: The Crane Clan (minus Tyler who is on a mission in Russia)

3 comments:

All Handleys on Deck! said...

Wow! I can't believe how many girl cousins Matthew and Cameron have!

Our Little Family said...

Cute!!! We have to get together soon!!

Jana said...

very cute! my sister just emailed me and said she's roommates with your cousin Madi at the Jerusalem center :) small world, huh!?!