Matthew grabbed Cameron’s alligator and two seconds later Cameron attacked Matthew with a big bite to his leg. I was sitting right there and saw the whole thing. Yikes! Luckily I was able to pull Cameron off Matthew without too much damage. I guess Cameron has learned how to fight back. Hopefully this won’t happen too often.
In fact, they are playing together again right now… I guess that’s good they are quick to forgive. I bet Matthew will think twice before taking Cameron’s toy without asking.
3 comments:
that is too funny... i guess the younger ones realize quick they have to protect what's theirs!
Lindey has already started that with Shanna. And now when shanna even gets close to her, or tries to "help" her. She immediately starts screaming...I hope they get over that. But Lindey is quite opinionated.. :) I love the dead pretzel! haha. I laughed hard at that one. Kids are the best!
HAHA little boys crack me up :)
Post a Comment