Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun in Granite Bay


8.5.2010-8.8.2010

My sister Rebekah (and James and Emerson) came to visit my parents in Granite Bay, so of course we had to go as well. We (I) took way too many pictures. So here are some to share...

Matthew, Daniel and Cameron being monkeys...

Ok so we wanted to get a cute cousin picture, but between Matthew running away and Emerson being a little unstable, this is the best we ended up with


For some reason Cameron wanted to be really cute so I took some of just him. Keep in mind, I didn't tell him to do anything, he came up with his poses on his own.



Rebekah, Emerson and James...

Emerson...


Me and Rebekah...


The Girls...


Ok, so you probably think all we did was take pictures. We just couldn't resist. It's just too bad Joseph and Wendy weren't here too.

We did get to take advantage of the warm weather and go swimming at a neighbor's pool...

It's always fun visiting family!

No comments: