Ok, this has got to be the cutest video ever! I'm so copying you someday!
I thought he was Matthew when he was wearing his hood. So at the end... isn't he trying to tell you he WON'T fall? =)
so cute!
great collection!
that is awesome! I love it! He is SUCH a cute kid. I knew he was but seeing him in the video is so much different! I need to make one of these now...
I love this video!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok, this has got to be the cutest video ever! I'm so copying you someday!
I thought he was Matthew when he was wearing his hood.
So at the end... isn't he trying to tell you he WON'T fall? =)
so cute!
great collection!
that is awesome! I love it! He is SUCH a cute kid. I knew he was but seeing him in the video is so much different! I need to make one of these now...
I love this video!!!
Post a Comment