For Scott's September break from school we decided to take a family vacation to Utah to visit relatives, hang out and relax. While there Matthew (and Cameron) got plenty of attention from all of the relatives. One of my cousins, Hadley, decided she would do a little school for Matthew. One of the days she interviewed him and typed up a little paper about him. This is what she wrote:
Matthew is a 3 year old with tons of excitement bundled up inside his tiny body! Matthew’s favorite colors are yellow and orange, and his favorite foods are chicken nuggets and apples. Matthew likes BYU a lot and his favorite animal is an elephant. When asked what an elephant says he made a, “RRRRRRR” sound. Matthew loves playing with balls and when I asked him if he was a good big brother he replied,” Ya, but sometimes I say potty words.” I then asked him what happens when he says potty words he said, “I don’t know, maybe soap in your mouth.” So there’s Matthew in about 100 words!
~Hadley
More to come on our trip to Utah
2 comments:
They grow up so quick! I love that Cameron and Matthew are almost the same size!! haha..The video is so cute! You are so talented!
That is hilarious! I love that she wrote a report on him. Kids are so awesome :)
Post a Comment