and in case that was too hard to follow/too small to read... here's the translation...
Spies Matthew, Cameron and Brandon
Spies Rock!
Mom was cleaning the window and dad was playing Mario Kart 8.
This was late at night.
We spied on Mom and Dad with a camera last night too.
After that we took a nap.
After that Dad said it's time for us to go to bed and that means you have to go to bed too.
And then Katelyn cried.
And then Mom came in and read this and laughed her head off but her head didn't fall off.
We took a nap again.
And then the end.

2 comments:
Haha! I understood most of it until the whole mom laughing her head off part! =) Cute stuff! Oh and I didn't catch what Scott was playing.
hahhaa! I love the part about you laughing your head off!
Post a Comment