Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend


A fun weekend full of some sunshine (and some rain), reading stories with Grandma, roasting hot dogs over the fire, a wagon ride with Uncle Daniel, playing in the truck with Aunt Miriam, and a trip to the park. It is definitely going to be sad moving away and not having the convenience of a weekend trip to visit. Scott graduates in less than two weeks… Washington here we come!

















5 comments:

B&K said...

So fun! Good luck with the move!!

Kris and Megan said...

so what kind of camera do you have? your pics look so clear and the lighting is perfect. little brandon is so tiny to me! i will try to call you tomorrow so we can catch up, sorry it's taken me so long!

Sarah said...

Thanks Rebekah. Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Hey Megan-yeah it would be great to catch up. We have a Nikon D3000 and for my birthday I got a new lense (35mm f/1.8G DX) which helps with low light situations and can make the background really blurry--I'ts great! And yes, Brandon is still pretty small--but he is wearing newborn clothes now!

Jen said...

I love all your pictures! When did Matthew get glasses? I guess I should just call and catch up! Good luck with your move, see you at the ADA conference San Francisco 2012?