A little over a month ago we noticed Matthew was crossing his left eye. He would tell us he could see double and the only way he knew how to
not see double was to cover one of his eyes. We took him to the eye doctor and got his glasses about two weeks ago. It has been a little bit of a struggle getting him to wear his glasses since they make everything blurry (in order to strengthen his eye so he won’t go cross-eyed) but for the most part he wears them (with a few incentives).
4 comments:
Aw, they look great on him! Jon's little sister had the same thing when she was little. I'm sure he'll appreciate it in the long run :)
so cute!! :) hopefully his eyes get better soon. at least no patch, right?!
p.s. did you get a 50mm lens? your pictures look great!
I love that he told you he could see double. Too funny.
He looks so cute :) I remember mindy telling me about him getting his glasses. I'm glad he's doing good so far! Litltle Brandon is still so tiny. Very sweet :)
Post a Comment