Saturday, June 4, 2011

4 Stats

Took Matthew in for his 4 year check-up and Brandon in for his 4 month check-up. Both boys got shots.

For the record...

Matthew 4 years
weight: 36.6 pounds
height: 40.5 inches

Brandon 4 months
weight: 6 lbs 11.8 ounces
height: 20.25 inches

Notes:
Matthew is under 40 pounds, so still not allowed to sit in a booster
Brandon is exactly half Matthew's height

1 comment:

Kris and Megan said...

I love reading about all your little guys, Sarah. Matthew looks so grown up with his new glasses too!! Hope he keeps wearing them for you. I'm so sorry I haven't called you. Each day just seems to get away from me so fast, especially now that I have Landon on a schedule I'm always moving on to the next thing with him. We'll have to chat next week for sure though. I'll just make it a priority over everything else! :) Hope everything is going well for you guys.