Not too much has changed. Brandon is still getting all his nutrients through his IV. Hopefully he will be ready to try feedings again on Friday (through a tube). He is gaining weight little by little and is now 1330 grams (2 pounds, 14.91 ounces).
Just wanted you to know that we are excited for all the good things happening. I know it is hard to not have him home. We are thinking of you and rooting for Brandon. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so little. Doug and Valorie Dahlin (Muzzie is my grandma name)
1 comment:
Just wanted you to know that we are excited for all the good things happening. I know it is hard to not have him home. We are thinking of you and rooting for Brandon. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so little.
Doug and Valorie Dahlin (Muzzie is my grandma name)
Post a Comment