2.10.11
Today when I went to visit Brandon, they told me he was anemic and would most likely need some more blood soon. So I went and donated blood and now I’m dizzy and lightheaded. Woops.
It doesn't look like he will be ready to start feedings again tomorrow. Maybe next week?
2 comments:
what a blessing for all those who donate blood. makes me want to go out and donate right now, i need to be better and will try to the next chance i get!
Emily asked me to write you a note letting you know she is thinking of you. Take good care of yourself too! I had to giggle a bit, as moms we see the need and just take care of it and then forget what we just did and how it will make us feel.
Thinking of you too...
Valorie Dahlin and Emily Prescott
Post a Comment