2.1.11
Today Matthew asked if he could go see Brandon. Because this was the first time he asked and because he was pretty good when we took him before, I really wanted to try and make this happen. Unfortunately timing was not the best, so I didn't get to take him until Scott got home after 5pm. I should have known this would be a problem for Cameron since he wants to do everything Matthew does. So when Matthew and I rode away on the shuttle Cameron screamed and screamed until Scott decided to take him on a shuttle ride too.
After just two visits to the hospital Matthew is getting more daring/more familiar. He loved running down the long hallways and again couldn't help himself from getting hand sanitizer at every little station.
And now for a little update on Brandon. The last day or so it seems like Brandon's heart rate has been up and down quite a bit. Yesterday his monitor kept going off because it dropped too low and would flash with bradycardia. Then the monitor would go off because his heart rate was really high (above 200 beats per minute). But on a good note--his nasal cannula flow is down to 1 liter.
1 comment:
We appreciate your updates about Brandon. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Rob, Ann and kids
Post a Comment