My kids don't play with toys EVER!!! - ok so maybe they do sometimes, but I think they mostly enjoy getting every item in the house out and filling up each room one at a time and then moving on to the next. Today they decided to "play" with their clothes. Have you ever seen this youtube video, well they hadn't but that's exactly what they did. And when I say "they" I mean that's what Matthew helped Brandon and Cameron do. I think Matthew has learned that there is no need for him to do all the dumb stuff he comes up with but rather talk his younger brothers into doing it. I've decided that three boys in a row is quite dangerous - and please tell me - why do they always go along with his ideas? During bath time Matthew thought it would be fun to dump cold water on their heads - Cameron dumped it own his own, Matthew dumped cold water on Brandon's head and no one dumped cold water on Matthew's head, but I digress...
Here's Brandon wearing 13 shirts and who knows how many pairs of underwear and bottoms...
oh and I guess there was this one time where Matthew actually did something to himself...
No comments:
Post a Comment