Wednesday, October 15, 2014

kindergarten & 2nd grade

9.08.2014
Matthew started school a few days before Cameron - Cameron had been looking forward to starting kindergarten for so long that the first few days Matthew got to go without him were quite rough. Luckily they now go to and from school together every day (on the bus) and are really enjoying school. I think it is cute that they look out for each other and and they played at recess together every day (until the school decided to split kindergarten and make them have their own recess). Brandon has had a few melt downs - not getting to go with his big brothers on the bus. He likes to carry around his backpack every where he goes stuffed to the max with his blanket and toys.

And now for these goofy kids... can you tell they were in a silly/excited mood?






oh and they insisted on wearing matching shirts

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun pictures! Just yesterday my boys insisted on wearing matching shirts. I look forward to when they go to school together!

Han said...

These pictures are adorable!!! I love the matching shirts!!!