We headed up toward Mount St. Helens to play in the snow with Scott's sister Rebecca and her family. We couldn't have asked for better weather--the snow was a little old and crunchy, but it was sunny and not too cold.
eating snow...
Rebecca--so fun to have someone to take pictures with...
Even in the snow Brandon kept wanting to take his clothes off--I think the picture below is the only picture with him wearing a hat and gloves (and wearing a coat was completely out of the question)
the cousins had a few races...
these two are growing up so fast...
Matthew decided to go up the front of the hill instead of going around the back (against what we said) and guess what? He got stuck! Here's Emma coming down to rescue him.
proof I was there...
I'll admit, I was a bit scared going down the "big hill"
I think Scott got his work-out for the day (or the week)
and Matthew's crash landing that sped up our time to go home...
heading home...
didn't take long for this guy to fall asleep...
Can't wait for next year's trip!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
The video made me laugh out loud! "Why did he do that!?" haha!!!
Post a Comment