Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Melissa & Sam's Wedding!


On Saturday we got to go to Melissa & Sam's wedding in the Bountiful, Utah Temple.
It was a quick trip and we spent almost as much time driving in the car as we did actually in Utah, but it was totally worth it. So fun to be with Melissa and Sam on their special day. 

Here are some of the pictures I took--I can't wait to see the pictures Melissa's photographer Aunt Patti took. If you would like to see the rest of the pictures from my camera, send me an e-mail (sarahfcrane at gmail dot com) and I'll  give you the link. Enjoy!

















and the reception...


















congratulations Melissa & Sam!

1 comment:

Lindsey H. said...

The bride's dress is so pretty! And you and Scott looked awesome in your outfits. Love the wedding colors and the idea of using colored sashes with black outfits to keep things simple but still matching. Hope the drive to and from wasn't too stressful. :)