He can now wiggle, stretch, pull his way out of any article of clothing I put on him. Yesterday morning we found his jamies and diaper thrown on the floor and a nice potty mess to clean up (luckily only #1). Last night we tried everything we could think of--two piece pajamas with a onesie buttoned over, footed zip up pajamas with a onesie buttoned over, footed zip up pajamas on backwards, footed zip up pajamas on backwards with a safety pin holding the zipper in place. No matter our efforts every 5-10 min. Matthew or Cameron would call to let us know Brandon was at it again. The only way this stopped (2 1/2 hours later) was when Brandon decided he was done. He finally decided to fall asleep with two piece pajama bottoms on and no shirt. You better believe the second I heard him wake up in the morning I hurried in to get him out before he decided to take off what was still on.
Oh, the joys.
7 comments:
I'm impressed! You should put a hidden camera in their room to see how he does it! =)
yeah, I need one of those night vision baby monitors, ha ha... but he is not afraid to show you what he is doing... already this morning I have had to put his clothes back on several times...
Silly boy. WOW, what more is there to do then? We had to do footed pj's on backwards, but that always stopped them. I can't believe Brandon can even get out of those!
he is talented!!! how the heck does he do that?!! hope you guys are having a nice christmas season!! miss you!!
When I saw your comment I was soo happy. I had just been thinking about you. Ben is having trouble in Algebra and I was like where is my sweet Sarah? I think about your family all the tima and hope you are all doing well. Your boys are so darling!!
Ha ha! So funny -- is that a boy thing or just a Brandon personality thing? Cami hates trying to dress or undress herself. I suppose at some point I should teach her, but I like being in control of her outfits. :)
no it is definitely just a Brandon thing... Cameron is 4 and he still wants me to get him dressed.
Post a Comment