My morning…so one day I can look back and remember a tidbit
of what it is like having a 1 year old,
3 year old and 5 year old.
6:00am I was woken up to Cameron yelling/crying because he
had had a bad dream about a volcano. I told him to go back to sleep and it wasn’t
morning yet. Unfortunately he had already woken up Brandon. I tried laying down
Brandon. I let him play/yell in his crib for the next 40 min. or so until Scott
got up and I decided Brandon had waited long enough (Cameron had fallen back
asleep). So the two of us started on laundry. By 8:30am Brandon was ready for
his morning nap, Matthew was still sleeping, but I decided to lay him down
anyway. Cameron and I were downstairs getting things done when I decided to go
check on Matthew since I hadn’t seen him awake yet and it sounded like he was
playing with toys. When I found Matthew he was with Brandon playing with Lego’s.
Matthew proceeded to tell me that Brandon wanted him to get him out. This is
now the third time Matthew has gotten Brandon out of his crib in the past few
weeks. The first time was at night when they were supposed to be going to bed
(he hasn’t done that again yet) the second time was when Brandon just woke up
from a nap and Matthew was trying to be helpful, and this time I’m guessing
Matthew thought Brandon had just woken up as well, not realizing I had in fact
just laid him down for his morning nap. I am a bit curious just how Matthew
manages to get Brandon out of his crib—maybe I don’t want to know.
And another random tidbit...
This morning the boys "washed dishes" for almost 45 min. I love how Brandon has to get in on the fun. Don't worry, they got the counter, floor and themselves completely wet :)
4 comments:
That's so adorable. Matthew is getting SO big!! and so is brandon!! I guess it's been too long since i've seen you guys :(
i'm hoping one day we'll look back on mornings like this and miss them...? or at least look back on them happily :)
your boys are getting so big! hope you guys are doing great!
very cute!!!
I love that they are being so 'helpful' well in certain areas anyway. :oD
Post a Comment