Wednesday, January 18, 2012

snow

1.16.2012

Our first snow of the season came on Saturday evening, so Monday morning I had to take the kids out to play. We timed it perfectly with Brandon's morning nap which was great because I didn't have to worry about holding him/keeping him warm. The boys really wanted to make a snowman, so we went to work rolling snow. I thought it would be fun to make a really big snowman, unfortunately I didn't realize how strong you have to be to make a big snowman, so we opted for a snowman family instead. Scott surprised us by coming home for lunch and helped us finish up. Meanwhile, Brandon woke up from his nap and got to join in the fun as well.
















1 comment:

Lindsay said...

aw I bet your boys are loving it! we had our first snow too and Isla wasn't very fond of it - too cold she says! better get some warmer clothes then...love your new header too!