Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Brandon turned ONE this week and we had a fun little celebration with family.

Brandon currently…
*Sleeps from about 7:30pm-7:30am and wakes up once to eat in the night
*Takes 2-3 naps a day
*Has his two bottom teeth
*“Crawls” with his stomach on the ground by pulling his body forward with his right arm
*Sits up without falling over
*Climbs over small obstacles
*Sleeps in a pack and play in our laundry room
*Loves to pull books off the bookshelf

And now for some pictures...







10 comments:

Beatrice said...

awww, so cute!! Happy Birthday Brandon!!!

Unknown said...

He is so cute !!! Happy Birthday to Brandon

Jason and Kristine said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! I can't believe he's already 1 year old! He's looking more like Cameron to me! :) Such a cutie! Have fun celebrating!

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Yay! Happy birthday Brandon! I can't believe how much snow you guys got! We got Eric home too :) that's always a treat!

All Handleys on Deck! said...

Cute! I didn't know he slept in your laundry room! =) Does he have red hair?! It looks red in these pictures!!

Sarah and Scott said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes for Brandon--I'll pass them along :) No, I wouldn't consider Brandon's hair red--but it definitely looks red in some pictures.

LaNae Allyson said...

How cute!! And I love your family photo up on top :-) Good looking family you have

Our Little Family said...

Sarah! you have the cutest boys ever! I've always thought so! Brandon is so adorable and getting so big!!! Miss you guys!!!

jess said...

I can't believe he is one! That is pretty hilarious he sleeps in your laundry room--it will be a good story to tell when he's older. Happy birthday to Brandon :)

Kris and Megan said...

what a little trooper! I can't believe he is one and am so glad he is doing so well. and i love your new family picture! you all look great!