Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random outbursts and a boy that's growing up

So it is 8:06pm, the boys are in their beds and all of a sudden I hear Cameron yell, "Far, Far Away on Judea's Plains, Glory to God, Glory to God."

Gotta love that kid and his random outbursts.

On another note... Matthew gave a talk in Primary today and said the whole thing all by himself without any help.  He's been practicing all week and has even been praying that he would do a good job and not be nervous. Crazy to think he is old enough to do that.

3 comments:

Our Little Family said...

SOOOO cute!!!

All Handleys on Deck! said...

Wow that is crazy! Matthew's getting so old! That's cute Cameron sang a song in his sleep! =) Emerson just yells out random numbers and letters. haha! (and I was actually going to post about his sleep talking today, fun coincidence)

Hannah said...

HAHAHAHHAHA! That is both adorable and hilarious. I'm so excited to see those cute boys of yours in a few weeks! :) And that is crazy about Matthews talk! He IS getting so old! Wow.