Monday, December 5, 2011

Brandon at 10 months

11.20.2011
Brandon loves to grab your finger, stick it in his mouth and chomp as hard as he can with his two bottom teeth--so be careful!

He is getting pretty good at push ups...


can sit up, but easily falls over...


And prefers his laying on his stomach over his back...


He is by far my easiest baby... smiley and easy going... if I could just keep Cameron from torturing him. 

9 month (10.24.2011) stats since I'm a little behind...
weight: 14 pounds, 8 ounces
length:  24 3/4 inches
head: 43.5 cm

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

He's so cute, and seems easy going just by his pictures! I'm sure he'll be a tough little guy though, since he'll be so used to Cameron!! hahahah...I was just thinking today that Avery reminds me of Cameron...She is a crazy girl now that she is walking and starting to talk more....It's like she is 2 years old already...hopefully baby boy is ready!