4.20.2011
You know how once you are a mom birthdays are no longer the same? You are still expected to do all of the motherly responsibilities you do on every other day. Well this year I can say my birthday was not the same as every other day. You see, my younger sister Miriam was on spring break and she decided to spend the week with us. So on the morning of my birthday Miriam stepped in and played with the boys, read them stories, got them dressed, etc. while I slept in a little and got ready for the day.
We went to a little egg hunt and brunch and had a great time. I don’t know if it would have been as good without an extra helper since Matthew and Cameron decided to run around crazy and try to escape a few times.

1 comment:
Happy belated Birthday!! That cake looks deeeeeeelicious!!!!!
Post a Comment