i totally thought it was poop! my niece is just around matthew's age, and about a year ago my sister walked in to find her in her crib with something similar on her mouth. it wasn't mud OR chocolate. :)
Yikes! I would rather him eat mud any day over poop.
HAHAHAHA gross about the poop! They look pretty cute in the mud though :)
HAHA!! Love it! Boy love their dirt!
I was laughing out loud when I saw this. Hilarious.
Oh, boys! They are cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i totally thought it was poop! my niece is just around matthew's age, and about a year ago my sister walked in to find her in her crib with something similar on her mouth. it wasn't mud OR chocolate. :)
Yikes! I would rather him eat mud any day over poop.
HAHAHAHA gross about the poop! They look pretty cute in the mud though :)
HAHA!! Love it! Boy love their dirt!
I was laughing out loud when I saw this. Hilarious.
Oh, boys! They are cute!
Post a Comment