Cameron woke up from his nap grumpy… so what did I do? Put him in the bath. Well, it just so happened I had recently brought up a load of laundry that needed to be folded and since you should never leave a child unattended in a bath tub, I did the only thing logical—I brought my laundry basket into the bathroom so I could fold my clothes while watching Cameron. Little did I know that Matthew would run into the bathroom, pick up some clothes and throw them into the tub all in a matter of two seconds. Looks like I will be more careful next time I decide to fold clothes next to a tub full of water. Thank you Matthew!
4 comments:
gotta love em :)
maybe he thought he was helping you wash them? lol..
Lol, love it! I have had many similar experiences already! And i'm sure there are more to come.
HAHA at least everyone was getting clean :)
Post a Comment