Scott celebrated his 27th birthday this week. Unfortunately he had a long day, so by the time he got home it was just about time for Matthew and Cameron to go to bed. Don’t worry, we let them stay up long enough to enjoy the birthday brownies. Poor Cameron started crying when Scott blew the candles out. I think it was maybe the smoke? Matthew helped take the candles out and then he thought they looked yummy, so he decided to eat one. He then spit it out on the table. I guess the wax didn't taste as good as it looked.
Happy Birthday Scott!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! And one year older and wiser too...
Guess Matthew got more than just the sweetness off the candle huh? lol..
And sounds like Cameron likes the pretty fire of the candles
Hope the next year is a perfect one for your darling little family! See you soon...:)
I see one of your famous birthday signs in the background. =)
So I've noticed you guys never just have cake for birthdays... why is that? Do you guys not like cake or something?
HAHA kids make birthdays so much fun :) Happy Birthday Scott!
Post a Comment