Monday, June 12, 2017

Katelyn's 3rd Birthday

Katelyn turned 3 in February and I thought it would be fun to make a rainbow balloon arch (I had never made one before). It ended up being a great way to add lots of color and the kids loved playing with it and even helped me put it together. The boys didn't have school on Katelyn's birthday so we came up with some indoor activities to do throughout the day.



painting

purple toes

bubble bath with new princess bubbles

and of course some yummy, colorful food


Katelyn does a great job showing us her excitement - she is so fun!


 presents...



cake...


this girl knows how to have a good time and lets everyone else know she is having a good time too
Happy Birthday Katelyn my three year old!

---



1 comment:

Jennifer Flinders said...

Cute! Cute! And I love the way you used color. :)