Thursday, July 9, 2015

10 year and Canada

May 15-16, 2015

For our 10 year anniversary Scott planned a trip for us to go to Canada for a few days. Scott's sister Mindy watched our kids for us which was really nice (10 kids ages 11 and under for two days is quite the accomplishment!)

We took an early ferry ride into Canada Friday morning

and then went to the Butchart Gardens
It is crazy how many times I thought, wow I don't have to tell anyone to not pick the flowers or run away ;)







We had some yummy food. 


 On Saturday we went Zip lining at Adrena LINE
It was really fun and definitely a highlight of the trip (although I got stuck because there was so much wind on the longest run and one of the tour guides had to come out to "rescue" me).


Saturday afternoon we went to China Town and got some yummy Chinese food.
Then we had to head back on the afternoon ferry.
Oh, and in the two days we were there I think we went to five or six different stores trying to find Big Turks (Turkish Delight) to bring back. 

It was so great to have a little get-away with Scott!

1 comment:

Han said...

I didn't know about this trip! How fun!!