Such pretty pictures! I don't know what it's like having sons, but I've loved watching Tim be a father to his little girls...there's just something about a daddy and his daughter. :)
aaah she is just such a precious little doll!!! I can't wait to have a girl! great pictures and I love that she has all those brothers to protect her! (that's what I had :) )
4 comments:
Such pretty pictures! I don't know what it's like having sons, but I've loved watching Tim be a father to his little girls...there's just something about a daddy and his daughter. :)
aaah she is just such a precious little doll!!! I can't wait to have a girl! great pictures and I love that she has all those brothers to protect her! (that's what I had :) )
These are sweet too! Is the b&w a camera setting or did you edit them that way?
I changed it to b&w after - but for some reason some look a little more sepia than b&w and I did the same thing... not sure why it looks like that
Post a Comment