Wednesday, October 23, 2013

#4

So I guess I've waited long enough to make it official online. I'm 21 weeks now and I'm so glad I'm not feeling as sick as I was in the beginning (but still don't feel the best at nights--I've always had "morning sickness" in the evenings). 
Let's hope she makes it until March. 

Yes, that's right, we are finally having a GIRL!
We are all so excited!!!
(due date: March 3rd, 2014)

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yea! Congrats for you guys. I hope your little one can wait a few more months to join your family. :)

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Congrats Sarah! That is so exciting! And great due date too! That is P's birthday. :) Glad you are feeling good. Those boys are going to be awesome big brothers to that little girl.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you. YAY!!!

Jana said...

A girl!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Jen said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. Glad you are feeling better. Take care of yourself and keep that baby cookin until March!!

Kris and Megan said...

a baby girl!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! Another boy would be great, but how awesome that you can experience a girl now too!! Very excited for you! Yes, let's hope she stays in until March!!! Congratulations and I hope you're feeling well! We need to catch up!

April said...

Yay! So glad you're finally getting a girl. :) Congrats!!