It is definitely harder now that my kids can't be contained to front packs (Brandon is way to heavy) and strollers... so Matthew and Cameron traded off walking. They did pretty well... except after the show Matthew thought I was ahead of him with the stroller and he wandered off a ways so Bea and I had to split up trying to find him. But don't worry, we found him and all was good.
And now for a few pictures from the zoo...
watching the show...
Brandon really loves animals, he practically tried to kiss the goat. And then when he was crawling around on the cement (can he walk already!?!) he found a piece of goat food that he almost tried to eat. I had him hold it out in his hand for the goat to take and he was completely calm and didn't mind a bit. (This is a little unusual for me since Matthew and Cameron were definitely terrified at this age.)
Cameron and Matthew are already asking when we can go back.
Guess that's when you know it was a success!

3 comments:
so what zoo is this??
oh, the one in Tacoma... Point Defiance... I'll have to add that to my post :)
Love the zoo! We had an annual pass last year to Point Defiance and loved it. Cami loves the goats just like Brandon does!
Post a Comment