No we didn’t buy it--but we are happy to have more space and
for the first time in our marriage we don’t share walls with a neighbor. We are
loving the fenced yard (although it is chain link), the two car garage, 3
bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, etc. We are within walking distance from a little park
and lake. And Scott’s commute is only about 15-20 minutes. We decided to put all
three boys in the same room (bunk beds and a crib) and have the other bedroom as
“playroom.” Brandon actually does really well with the big kids and now enjoys getting
in on all the social action that happens after we put the boys down at 7:30pm.
This also means I now have a laundry room that does not double as bedroom.
5 comments:
YAY! So happy for you! It looks huge from the outside! :)
wonderful!!!!!! you sure deserve it! i can't wait for the day. more pictures!!
Love it! So happy for you! :)
What an awesome looking house! I bet it feels SO nice to have some space for your family :) I love it!
Looks cute!! I want to come see it!
Post a Comment