Brandon already has enough hair for a haircut! That's a huge accomplishment. Ella should be a little jealous. lol He's getting so big. He looks a little bit like Matthew to me in these pics!
oh, I doubt he has much more hair than Ella--it was mostly just to even things out and get the wispy hair that was going over his ears :)
How time flies! I can't believe it Brandon is getting this big.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Brandon already has enough hair for a haircut! That's a huge accomplishment. Ella should be a little jealous. lol He's getting so big. He looks a little bit like Matthew to me in these pics!
oh, I doubt he has much more hair than Ella--it was mostly just to even things out and get the wispy hair that was going over his ears :)
How time flies! I can't believe it Brandon is getting this big.
Post a Comment