Brandon gained 3 pounds in one month!!! He is now 11 pounds at 7 months. At his 6 month appointment I finally started to take his lack of growing quickly more serious and after working with a nutritionist decided to switch three feedings a day to formula and make those feedings higher calories. This plan seems to be working so I’ll continue doing that until he starts solids (around 9 months—or 6 months adjusted).
Brandon likes lying on his stomach and does a pretty good job holding up his head. He has turned into quite the screamer lately. If he wants attention, he’ll scream until you go over to him or make eye contact. He usually sleeps through the night or wakes up once to eat. He cries a lot less than Matthew and Cameron did. And he loves to smile.
6 comments:
what a sweet little guy!! he looks great and that's awesome he has gained some weight. the last pic of him and scott is so cute. what camera do you use? have you taken any photography classes? I really want to get a good camera and learn how to take better pics, the one we have washes us out if it's not in the exact perfect light, setting, etc. It's just old and doesn't take great pics so I'm looking for recommendations!!!
Brandon is so cute and talented, too!
so cute!!!
Love it!! The first picture of him is absolutely adorable!!
I can't believe how big and healthy he is now! I was in labor this last weekend (25 weeks), but they were able to stop it for now. It scared me to death, but then I remembered how you delivered young babies. I re-read all about your journey. You're incredibly strong! I hope I can be as strong as you if my baby girl comes in the next few weeks. Congrats on such a healthy and happy family!
wow! I didnt even recognize the pics of little brandon.. I am so glad hes chunking up. He sure is cute. Rebecca tells me you guys moved up close to them? Thats great :)
Post a Comment