Can you believe Brandon is six months? I can't, but maybe that is because I'm constantly being asked how old my newborn is. Can your newborn do this...
That's how much Colin weighed when he was born lol, but he certainly couldn't do that trick ;) I'm glad he's doing so well! All of the pictures you post of him are adorable.
Nope. Took it as a challenge and tried a couple of times with Violet without lasting even half a second. Luckily we had plenty of padding to cushion her fall ;)
10 comments:
That's how much Colin weighed when he was born lol, but he certainly couldn't do that trick ;) I'm glad he's doing so well! All of the pictures you post of him are adorable.
six months??? that is CRAZY! he is a very talented newborn. :)
so cute!!!!! miss you guys!! :(
Awesome!
Nope. Took it as a challenge and tried a couple of times with Violet without lasting even half a second. Luckily we had plenty of padding to cushion her fall ;)
definitely not :) Hes so cute. I wanna hold him!! :)
He's so cute!! They both look so serious
Wow he's still such a little guy! I'm glad he's doing well :)
I can't believe he is already six month now. He looks so tiny! Brandon, what a cute name!
For you sis, he is 6 months looking for some of us he looks just like our children when they where newborns. He is darling! What a miracle!
Post a Comment