We checked out Stern Grove for the first time. We walked around the trails for a little while and ended up at the playground. The kids had a fun time and it was nice having the playground to ourselves.
I love Stern Grove..well especially since it's across the street from us. The best part is the huge outdoor stage and seating area as well as the massive dog park located at the bottom. Glad you had fun!
Okay. 1. You and Scott don't look old enough to have 3 kids. 2. Scott definitely doesn't look old enough to be a real dentist! 3. What a cute family! I loved the cupcake idea for Matthew's cake! I am so doing that!!!
3 comments:
I love Stern Grove..well especially since it's across the street from us. The best part is the huge outdoor stage and seating area as well as the massive dog park located at the bottom. Glad you had fun!
i love that last picture :) such a cute family
Okay. 1. You and Scott don't look old enough to have 3 kids. 2. Scott definitely doesn't look old enough to be a real dentist! 3. What a cute family! I loved the cupcake idea for Matthew's cake! I am so doing that!!!
Post a Comment