Saturday, March 19, 2011

Big Brothers

Amazingly Cameron is doing MUCH better than I thought he would with having Brandon come home. He loves his little brother and wants to hold/touch him all the time. He brings him toys and stuffed animals and loves to bounce him in the bouncer (maybe a little too much). I think Cameron had a harder time with me on "bed rest" not being able to hold/carry him than he is now. Maybe he will become jealous as the excitement of Brandon coming home wears off--we'll see.

Matthew is also enjoying being a big brother to Brandon. 
And a few observations he's made:
His hair is soft like a blanket… can I pull it?
Brandon looks like a hot dog all wrapped up in his blanket.

And an attempt to get a picture of the three boys. Cameron wouldn't stop touching Brandon, so we'll have to try again another time...





5 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

his hair is soft like a blanket, can i pull it! haha SO FUNNY!! and the hotdog comment also made me laugh out loud. what handsome boys, three huge blessings for you guys huh?? i am still so thrilled brandon is home, wonderful news!

Jen said...

Yay! I'm so glad he is finally home. Your three boys are so stinkin cute. I love their funny comments. We miss you guys!

LaNae Allyson said...

So happy to know he's finally home!! :-) Congratulations!!

Whitney said...

Oh I love it :) Brotherly love...so precious!

Steph said...

That is so adorable! These pictures will be fun to look back on as the boys get older :)