Tuesday, May 11, 2010

quick trip to Granite Bay

4.28.2010


My sister Rebekah and her husband James and son Emerson came to my parents for a week. Since they hadn’t planned to be there over the weekend, I decided to take Matthew and Cameron and go visit while Scott was in school. Anyone that knows me, knows I hate driving—but I did it and I’m glad.

My brother Daniel had a track meet, so we went and watched him. The weather was a bit crazy all day with on and off rain, and we were afriad it might get canceled, but luckily it cleared up.

Above: Rebekah, baby Emerson and James

Above: Daniel pole vaulting--pretty impressive to watch!
Above: James did pole vaulting back in the day and got special permission to go out on the field and be Daniel's personal trainer


Above: Look at Daniel in the lead--I thought it was pretty cool that he is completely in the air in this shot

Above: Uncle Daniel with his nephews


4 comments:

jess said...

In that running shot of Daniel, I can't believe how much he looks like Joseph!

Looks like you had a fun time!

All Handleys on Deck! said...

I put the picture of us under the umbrella as my computer background. I wish we could get together more so you could take more amazing pictures for us! =) It was so fun to see you!

Steph said...

Looks awesome! Jon was a Pole Vaulter in high school. we love it :)

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Your boys are getting so big! I think I probably say this everytime I comment but they sure grow up quick huh?! I loved the tattle tale story. It is nice to have another pair of eyes since they are next to impossible to watch 24-7!