We stayed in a one bedroom rental we found for a great price on Craig’s List. We had a nice little kitchen and a patio with a BBQ. After checking in we headed to the pool. We had the pool to ourselves since it was a little overcast. It got a little cold so we went back and forth between the hot tub and the pool. Matthew loved the “warm pool.” Cameron wasn’t feeling the best which is super sad because he LOVES water, but he still managed to have a good time. As you can see (from the picture), he was chewing on his hand because he is teething. Poor kid.
The second day we went to the beach in the morning. Matthew and Cameron loved playing in the sand, and Cameron loved eating it—I’m starting to wonder if he’ll ever grow out of this. In the afternoon we went to the pool. Cameron took a nap on my lap while I sat by the pool reading a book and Matthew and Scott played in the water (going back and forth between the pool and the hot tub). It was great to relax and soak up the sun!





2 comments:
Teething is so much fun! Leanna is getting her 2 yr molars oh joy!!
Can't wait for when we come out at the end of June (so far) and go to the beach. I can't buy sand toys for her yet because she has no use for them, other than the tub I guess.
I always enjoy seeing your photos!
Such a cute family :-)
Love all the pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun! The boys are so cute! I love the last pic...we have a sand box in our backyard and Lionel wants to eat the sand all the time!! Even Nicci eats it occasionally because she sees Lionel eating it and seems to think that it makes it okay for her to do it too. grrr
Oh and Lionel is teething too..he has not been a happy guy lately
Post a Comment