Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Apple Turkeys

Matthew and Cameron had a fun time making apple turkeys. While we were helping Matthew make his, we handed Cameron his
apple to hold, and I guess he thought he was supposed to eat it.



Matthew decided he had a better way to make a turkey.


And here he is showing off his creation:


6 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

how cute!!!! matthew is such a mini scott, that is so cute!!!! what a fun little activity for them, i will have to remember it and do it next year with landon!!!

Unknown said...

I love that second picture of Cameron, and the last picture of Matthew. Way to be a fun mom, and way to have adorable children.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Very cute! It looks like they had a great time!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh your boys are so cute! I love the apple turkeys :D

shirley said...

hahaha, i should order one from you.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! I'll have to try that with Leanna next year. Except she likes to eat Apples too. When she's at my work she'll go steal fruit from my co-worker