Tuesday, October 6, 2009

While cutting up broccoli...

This morning, during Cameron’s nap, Matthew was helping me cut up broccoli and put it in a bowl. (I did the cutting and he put it in the bowl.) We had a few random conversations and this is one of them:
Matthew: I want to drive in the car
Me: Where do you want to go?
Matthew: I want to drive to Utah.
Me: What’s in Utah?
Matthew: Aunt Hannah’s in Utah. … I want to drive to Sacramento.
Me: Who’s in Sacramento?
Matthew: Uncle Daniel’s in Sacramento.

I don’t think Matthew totally gets it, but it is fun he is starting to learn more and actually making since of things.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

i always knew he was my favorite nephew everrr! love you and miss you guys =(

Diana Hulme said...

That's so cute! Your little guys really are so adorable. I love that you can have little conversations with Matthew now.

Steph said...

How adorable! Be wary when he gets his license! He sounds like he is going to be quite the traveler :)