This morning I was helping Matthew in the bath while Cameron was in the living room. Cameron started to cry, but I was in the middle of helping Matthew and couldn't get him. Well, the crying got louder and louder until Cameron appeared at the door to the bathroom. Yeah!! Cameron can finally "crawl." I had to check out his crawl a little later to see how he did it. His new method of moving around uses mostly his toes as he keeps his tummy on the ground and pushes his body forward. I captured it on video for you to enjoy :)
4 comments:
That is so cute! I love the big smile at the end. It's so fun to watch babies scoot.
He's like a little caterpillar :-)
Hes SO SO cute! You guys sure have the cutest kids! Makes me miss you guys to see the videos!! Not that I didn't before ;)
oh that is too cute!!!!i miss you guys, the boys are getting so big and cute. cameron is looking more like scott to me now! way to go cameron! :)
Post a Comment