Monday, May 18, 2009

Growing up too fast

My little boy is growing up too fast :)
Matthew got to celebrate his birthday twice this year... once on Sunday with my family and then again on Monday (his actual birthday) with some friends.
Above: Sunday celebration... Scott thought it would be fun to put Matthew's two candles in opposite corners of his cake... let's just say he wasn't able to blow them both out at the same time.
Above: Monday's celebration with friends.
Playing in the balls with Caleb
For some reason Matthew didn't want to smile, but I guess at least he looks happier than last year...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. yes
Looking more like a little man rather than a little boy
Isn't it fun?

Happy Birthday Matthew. Sorry a few days late

Kris and Megan said...

oh that little stinker not smiling! he really does look like a little boy, so grown up! happy bday matthew! :) ps I got your email, I need to write you back! Thanks for the bday wishes! :)

Diana Hulme said...

Ok, do you watch 24? I think Matthew looks like a baby Jack Bauer in that first picture. :) Happy Birthday!

Steph said...

AUH! Birthdays can be rough. He is getting so big!

Beatrice said...

Matthew is so cute!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is two already. He is growing up so fast!!